We Are Hiring!
Written by AdminJul 28, 16
Graphic Designer - Agency All Rounder (Web+Social+Print) We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic & talented Graphic Designer with good communication skills to work as part of our small, friendly team developing innovative design solutions for our business clients. This role is for a full time position
iSolutions Technology is a small boutique Design, Print, Digital Marketing, Web studio based in Mt Hawthorn that specialises in corporate Website Design & Graphic Design, Print, Web Products & Online Marketing Services.
iSolutions Technology are seeking a suitably qualified Graphic Designer for a Full Time Position based at our offices in Mt Hawthorn.
The role will require:
• Minimum 1 year experience in a Graphic Design Role
• Excellent knowledge with all things Apple. (iMac, iPad, iPhone, Mac OSX)
• Completed qualifications in graphic design & marketing would be strongly beneficial.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign) & must be shown
• Extensive Prepress Experience is a must and to be demonstrated in detail
• Experience with HTML/CSS
• Experience in using Content Management Systems (CMS) (WordPress, Magento, Shopify)
• Video editing & sound mixing – Basic knowledge through iMovie
• Social media experience (Facebook, Twitter, G+, LinkedIn and YouTube)
• Creative copywriting and the ability to research and put together client articles & blogs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication including internal & client presentation skills
• Efficient time management and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong creative and technical design skills and the ability to take a job from initial concept through to final delivery.
• End to End Testing, User Acceptance, Documenting and Communication with client
• Proven ability to explain their decision making, 'own' their projects and make excellent design decisions.
• Excellent presentation, organisational skills and fine attention to detail.
• The ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure.
• Ability to be self-motivated, work independently and as a team player.
• A willingness to work in a varied role and take on new challenges as required.
• Client support.
• Possible new client contact.
• Current (C Class) Australian Driver's License.
• Digital Design
• Creating & updating marketing including Email
• Testing and User Acceptance
• Print Media (prepress skills required)
• Social Media
• Blog / Content writing & postings (daily)
• Website design and maintenance
• New client communication and contact
What's important to us
We truly partner with our clients, getting to know them and their business. It's very important to us that we engage people to work with us who can produce results for our clients whilst upholding our values:
- Bringing your passion for discovery and fun
- Doing what you say you are going to do
- Having each other's backs
- Practicing honest and transparent communication
- Having the courage to take your own road
Candidates who are passionate, dedicated to excellence and willing to go the extra mile will be highly regarded. This position offers you a chance to gain wide and varied experience on multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Our commitment to you
We will invest in you as a person in our company and we want you to succeed and be excited to come to work. We remunerate based on attitude, performance and continuous value adding.
This is a full time position and is available as soon as possible offering a competitive salary package based on experience.
Folio or sample of work will be required at interview. Please note only short listed candidates will be responded to in this process. Only email enquiries will be accepted.
To apply for this position please include:
Cover Letter addressing the above criteria
Resume and references
Portfolio of recent work
Please do not apply for this position without submitting a portfolio.
We are also on Seek