We Are Hiring! Sales Account Manager
Written by BrendanFeb 01, 16
We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic & talented Digial Sales Account Manager with good communication skills to work as part of our small, friendly team developing and engaging innovative design solutions for our business clients. This role is for a commision based position
Digital Sales Account Manager - Paid Commission / Contract
iSolutions Technology is an 8 year young company situated in Mt Hawthorn. We are a small group of passionate and experienced digital specialists, who have a reputation for getting results and being experts in our field – and also having fun at the same time. We work with some of Perth's leading brands.
We are seeking an Account Manager to join the Account Services team. The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years' experience in the digital industry with a high level of technical expertise within search, social and web strategies
- Have solid experience with aligning digital marketing strategies with clients objectives
- Have proven experience in the development and execution of campaigns
- Be a problem solver, with the ability and motivation to learn on your feet
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as being an active listener
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a large number of existing accounts
- Have the ability to create instant rapport with clients and have a genuine interest in their success
- Have solid time management skills, and be able to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines
- Have a fun and positive attitude
- Hold a degree in marketing, communications or business management would be beneficial
Your duties for this role will include the following:
- Overseeing the management of a large number of accounts and projects
- Applying your technical knowledge to get results for our existing clients and advance the success of their digital strategies
- Up-selling value adding services to existing clients
- Meeting monthly sales and growth targets
Development of business opportunities within the current client's and new client acquisition
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented digital expert who is personable, resourceful and organised to advance their career in a growing company.
Please email your cover letter and resume in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications from recruitment agencies will NOT be considered at this time.